|“||Wasting time worrying about others could be better spent eating anzu ame... but I'd still miss my friends.||”|
When eating something, he feels at peace in his heart, and so is fairly tranquil. But when his mouth is empty, he goes into "rage mode" and starts rampaging. Anzu Ame built a little house in Nevras's Polar Snowfield, and normally lives there. Whenever an adventurer, or even the king of a nation, comes to the Polar Snowfield in search of the fabled fantasy apricot "rainbow candy", Anzu Ame and Braised Beancurd Skin will act as their guide.
Anzu ame (candied apricot) is made by pickling fruit in syrup and vinegar, then coating it with a candy coating and putting it on a stick. To prevent the candy coating from melting, anzu ame street vendors often put them in blocks of ice to sell them. They will also place them in little bowls made of monaka wafers before serving them to customers. Anzu ame is a sweet born on the streets and alleys of Kyoto, Japan. Because it tends to melt in the heat, it is not common in Japan's more sweltering western region. It pretty much is only seen in temple festivals in the Kanto region, whereas in Kansai, candied apples are the go-to.
How to Acquire
blue = lvl 1red = max lvl
|Contract||So you're the new Master Attendant, huh? Pleased to be at your service... Hey, where did you hide my candied apricots?! Hand them over!!|
|Log In||Ah... Is the sound of my licking a little loud? Sorry... But if I don't have candy in my mouth, then my emotions get a little out of control...|
|Ice Arena||It's so pleasantly cool here... I grew up in the snowy mountains, so I like things on the cold side.|
|Skills||Are you the one who stole my candy?!|
|Ascend||Huh? This apricot candy... the flavor can change!!|
|Fatigue||Candy... give me candy...|
|Recovering||Ah... Now I feel better. Is the sound of me eating candy disturbing you? Sorry, candy is a necessity for me...|
|Team Formation||If you need any emergency rations, you can come to me... I have plenty of candied apricots.|
|Knockout||Oh... Candy is running low. I'll go resupply...|
|Notice||Don't make me keep holding this plate. The food will freeze.|
|Idle 1||Ack!! Not good, almost out of candy... Sorry... Can you get me... Give me candy!! Quick--!!|
|Idle 2||Sometimes even though it's I who swallows the candy, I still want to blame someone else... I was just born with this temperament. What's a fellow to do...?|
|Idle 3||Uh... What am I doing, you ask? I'm making candy art. Using candy syrup to make a table, a skillet... and a house, things like that. Next time you come over to play, I'll show you the finished product!|
|Interaction 1||So, Master Attendant, you're here too!? -- Here, I have some candied apricot for you too.|
|Interaction 2||Adventure? Not interested... As long as I've got candied apricots to eat, everything else is like "whatever". Huh? There's something even tastier than candied apricot!?|
|Interaction 3||I'm not much of a talker. I'm only responsible for leading the way. The clients are all Braised Beancurd Skin's department. Yuba Vegetable Spring Roll and Fried Tofu Puff? Huh? Who are they?|
|Pledge||Oh..........! With you around, I always feel like even if I don't eat anything... I can still calm down...|
|Intimacy 1||I'm so thankful. You're the only one... who accepts the whole of me.|
|Intimacy 2||It's true that I can't calm down unless I eat something, but for you... for you, I'll try my best to control myself!|
|Intimacy 3||I guess I probably need to change my temperamental ways, don't I... It doesn't matter if I change? Thank you. Only you can comfort me like this...|
|Victory||You hid my candy!!! ...Huh? It- it's in my mouth...?|
|Defeat||I want... candied apricot...|
|Feeding||It looks delicious... Can I coat it in candy syrup and eat it?|
- JP Ice Arena: It's cooling here... I like chilly areas. After all, I'm used to living in the snowy mountains. Moreover, this place is suitable to store the anzu ame I've been keeping.
- JP Idle 2: Sometimes, when I've clearly swallowed the candy, I don't realize it and end up getting furious at others... this is bad, and I want to change. However, I've always had this weird temper ever since I existed... so I can't help it...
- JP Interaction 2: See the Interaction 3 voiceline.
- JP Interaction 3: The injuries on my left face... and arm? ...I'm also unsure why they only appear when I go off. Maybe it's because I didn't care for myself enough in the past so God decided to use these injuries to remind me "not to forget the past and that only I will support myself".
- JP Pledge: 30 seconds! In these 30 seconds right now, I can control the wild... No, "rampaging" part of me. From now on, if I can stay with you forever, I wonder if the time I have to maintain my sanity will be extended or not...
- JP Intimacy 1: Hey, let's suppose if there is a way to get rid of those indelible scars, would you want to do that? To me... "yes" and "no" are about the same. I'm not sure how I can resolve these conflicting emotions...
- JP Intimacy 2: My body is just as cold as an ice block, so not many people like to touch me. Till today, only Braised Beancurd Skin and you are willing to do it. I can't warm you if the weather is cold and instead, you have been warming my heart... I owe you so much, how am I supposed to repay it back...
- JP Intimacy 3: "Rampage mode"? It was coined by Braised Beancurd Skin. I think "Yuki-onni" sounds better. But he said that onni sounds terrifying so that's a big no-no... *sigh*, nevermind, at least it sounds better than "lunatic".
|This story has not been released yet! More details will be added once it has.|
|This Artifact has not been released yet! More details will be added once it has.|
|Togi Node I - Attack Speed|
|Togi Node II - HP|
|Togi Node III - Attack|
|Togi Node IV - Crit Rate|
|Togi Node V - Attack Speed|