There is a set order that Food Souls get attacked in in battle, and it should be taken into mind in teambuilding.
There is an overarching priority for most Food Souls: Defense > Strength > Magic > Support.
(i.e. There have to be no defense souls present for the enemy's basic attack to focus on a strength soul to attack)
Also note that this only affects the basic attack (different from the normal skill).
Skills that affect the frontmost/backmost food soul are determined by the position in the team:
- Leftmost first in normal and showdown defense teams.
- Rightmost first in catacombs and showdown offense teams.
- Overarching priority still applies. (Def > Str etc)
This chart may not apply to Team Up, possibly due to different people contributing Food Souls, but more research is required.
Food Souls that do not follow overarching priority
- Donut: Strength, but behind all Magic Food Souls.
- Bibimbap: Support, but between American Corn Bread and Champagne.
|Crab Long Bao|
|Mung Bean Soup|