Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Event Rules
- 2 Story
- 3 Featured Food Souls
- 4 Chase Uke Mochi
- 5 Rewards
- 6 Strategy
Support a Food Soul
- After choosing a Food Soul to support, you cannot make any changes. If the Food Soul that the player has supported wins, the player will get a Thank You Reward sent via in-game mail.
"Star Plan" Custom Skin
- In the future, an exclusive commemorative skin will be released for the winning Food Soul, and all players who supported this Food Soul will get a 20% off skin coupon.
Food Soul Fan Points
- You can get event points by giving your Food Soul the special doll item and event item [Bouquet Ballot].
- Each doll item grants 10 points, and [Bouquet Ballots] grant 150 points.
- Points received by players are used to get a fan reward and ranking reward.
- When the player gets fan points, the Food Soul will also get fan votes.
- After the event ends, the Food Soul with more fan votes will give all the players who supported him a thank you gift.
Fallen Angel Hunt & Search for Uke Mochi
- By hunting down Fallen Angels and finding Uke Mochi, you can win back fan supplies from them-- Food Soul Dolls and Bouquet Ballots.
- Players can redeem rewards with their fan points. Redeeming rewards does not consume points.
- After the event portal closes, you will no longer be able to claim rewards, so please claim them promptly.
- In addition, there are Points Rankings and Highest Dmg Rankings for this event, and the Highest Dmg Rankings are unrelated to the Food Soul supported. Ranking rewards will be sent out via in-game mail after the event ends.
- Redeeming fan rewards will not consume fan points. Fan rewards can only be claimed manually, and once the event portal closes, you will no longer be able to claim a reward.
- Ranking rewards will be sent out via in-game mail after the event ends.
Featured Food Souls
|This isn't nearly enough!|
|Vanilla: Wow! Little bro, look! Look! Someone voted for us!
Strawberry: We ask for your support...
Chase Uke Mochi
- Spend 4 different types of Uke Mochi clues to find Uke Mochi’s hideout.
- Challenge Uke Mochi to take back objects stolen by her. Players only have 8 minutes to deal damage, after which Uke Mochi will cast a special skill wiping out everyone.
- After that, Uke Mochi will hide in a new hideout.
- Uke Mochi clues can mainly be obtained via [Seek], and can also be purchased after an Uke Mochi battle. There will also be packs available in the Mall.
|Attributes||ATK/DEF ability gets stronger over time|
|Description||A powerful Fallen Angel wreaking violent havoc in Gloriville. During the event, she suddenly burst into the venue and took the GoMan Company's store of support items for herself. Her true motive seems to be...|
|Engulf||Uke Mochi devours a healing spirit, boosting her ATK/DEF. Boost amount increases over time. Cannot be dispelled.|
|Engulf - Extreme||Every minute, Uke Mochi will cast an Engulf force more powerful than the last, further lowering her damage taken (cannot be dispelled)|
|Precise Puncture||Uke Mochi hurls a fork, dealing massive damage to all units|
|Devouring World - I||Uke Mochi summons a dreadful demon eye, silencing the 3 nearest enemies (lasts 25s, cannot be dispelled)|
|Devouring World - II||Uke Mochi summons a dreadful demon eye, silencing the farthest enemy (lasts 45s, cannot be dispelled)|
|True - Devouring World||Uke Mochi will use this skill after Precise Puncture, summoning a dreadful demon eye and eliminating all Food Souls with HP below 20%|
Chase Uke Mochi Rewards
|Dmg Dealt||Uke Mochi Drop|
|Dmg Ranking Reward|
The mob fights are incredibly easy. Any team should work regardless of level.
|Fallen Angel||Speed||Speed or Attack||Speed or Attack||Speed or Attack||Speed or Attack|
- There are no specific counters needed for this boss. Bring whichever Food Souls do the most amount of damage and your best healing Healer. Defenders are completely unnecessary. Refer to the Useful Food Souls guide to determine which Food Souls are generally better for damage.
- You cannot dispel any of the effects Uke Mochi casts on the team or herself (silence effect, self attack/defense buff, etc.) The only counter to her silence effect is Food Soul who has silence immunity in Artifact skills.
- Keep in mind Uke Mochi's silence effect to the backmost Food Soul (your Healer) lasts 45 seconds. This will make it harder for healers to heal without a good Speed FA.