- 1 Summary
- 2 Savage Tribe (Uke Mochi)
- 3 Broken Blade Tribe (Spectra)
- 4 Spirit Tribe (Inugami)
- 5 Dango Tribe (Aizen)
- 6 Seafood Tribe (Queen Conch)
- 7 Puppet Tribe (Orochi)
The most commonly used talents in the Catacombs are:
- Grilled Purgatory (Deals 10% of enemies current health and continued to deal 1% extra damage for 5 seconds at max lvl)
- Super Dark Cuisine (Deals 2.5% of enemies current health and reducing enemy def by 15% for 8 seconds at max lvl)
- Blade Chop (Deals 1100 dmg to enemy unit with highest atk stat, reducing enemy atk spd by 30% for 8 seconds and instant killing enemy if under 15% health at max lvl)
Overall Blade Chop is fantastic for newer players as % dmg isn't nearly as useful with FAs having little health. However at mid to late game, Blade Chop should be switched out for one of it's alternatives. Grilled Purgatory deals the most damage however Super Dark Cuisine can make dealing more damage easier with the def decrease.
- Seasoning (Friendly unit with the lowest health regains 45% health max lvl)
- Precise & Divine Seasoning (Friendly units regain 30% health with Precise, and 50% with Divine as well as Divine clearing all status debuffs max lvl)
- Melt and Mold (Resurrect 3 friendly units and restore 40% of their health max lvl)
The seasoning support talents are the most essential ones for catacombs. All 3 have their particular uses, as while Seasoning heals less, it also has the shortest cooldown time, allowing for spammability. Melt and Mold looks nice but is largely useless.
- Restore Energy (Restores 50 energy points to all units at max lvl)
- Powerful Cleansing (Removes all status buffs from 1 random enemy unit)
- Holy Mushroom (100% chance of charming 1 random enemy unit for 5 seconds)
The control talents are the ones you can get away the most with neglecting, as there isn't much use for them except for niche cases such as Oysters event. Restore Energy and Powerful Cleansing are the most notable, as Restore energy allows you to spam the energy skill and Powerful Cleansing can be used in higher level Catacomb bosses like Leafy Sea Queen or Thundaruda who both have invulnerability. Holy Mushroom can be used early game when you crowd control units aren't fast enough to regularly prevent attacks.
Savage Tribe (Uke Mochi)
Broken Blade Tribe (Spectra)
His ultra-fast heals and his immunity to non-skill damage makes him difficult to kill. Sometimes it feels like he heals back to full super quickly. His AOE silence is also very annoying, but there is a signal for when he does his AOE. Before he silences your team, he jumps up. If you pay attention to his animation during fights you'll get to know the timing (sooner or later).
He's immune to normal damage. He will mark one unit (usually the front row), and his special ability will deal huge damage to the nearest units to the marked unit and deal continuous damage to the entire team. The higher the level, the higher the continuous damage.
For Specter: If you use Powerful Cleansing after he jumps up and silences, you can clear his healing buff.
For the Spectra: Dispel the group AOE immediately with Divine Seasoning. If you don't have Divine Seasoning, the single target Seasoning may not be enough. You can try to interrupt his skill with Saucepan.
The optimal talents for this boss are Powerful Cleansing + Divine Seasoning. Precise Seasoning may also be sufficient for earlier floors (up to the 45th Floor)
Spirit Tribe (Inugami)
Dango Tribe (Aizen)
Seafood Tribe (Queen Conch)
Puppet Tribe (Orochi)
Attacks twice once the battle starts, then huge AOE, attacks twice again, AOE x2, attacks twice, AOE x3, etc. Super high attack speed, still manageable in early stages, when HP starts getting too high in later stages you're definitely going to die if you can't DPS him dead. Fortunately, his skills can be interrupted, use the saucepan immediately after the first 2 normal attacks, after he gets back up he'll do his AOE, attack twice, then AOE again, if he isn't dead before the second AOE, then you're dead.
Orochi used to be one of the hardest bosses but after the patch, he is really weak. You should keep your team topped off when fighting him. Before he does his big AoE there's a clear hand animation (Switch to speed x1 if you can't see it) which makes it easy to interrupt.
There is no good strategy to deal with Tsuchigumo. Unless you have enough DPS to kill him before he casts his second skill you will never get through.
Time your interrupts properly and try to DPS as much as you can. Otherwise, they'll regen to full hp and insta wipe you.
Saucepan and Hot Pan. These two are the best talents to deal with the Prajna. If you have Zero Degrees you can try using that as well.