The ginger sauce is far more important than the pork used in Shogayaki!
Additional statistics regarding the restaurant.
|Selling Price (gold)||91||83||75||68||62|
|Max Production (dishes)||135||99||81||63||45|
|Cooking time (seconds)||11||12||13||13||14|
|Eating time||120 secs / dish|
|Initial Cost (gold)||21 gold / dish|
- Pork Loin
- Obtained in Light Kingdom at level 9-2 of Spring Town
- Purchasable at the Fishing Hole Shop for 50 Water Crystals (Restaurant Level 8 required, Light Kingdom's Spring Town level 9-2 must be cleared)
- Obtained in Light Kingdom at level 9-5 of Spring Town
- Purchasable at the Fishing Hole Shop for 50 Wind Crystals (Restaurant Level 8 required, Light Kingdom's Spring Town level 9-5 must be cleared)
|Slot 1||Slot 2||Slot 3||Result|
- Feed to Dorayaki
- This dish's best attribute is Aroma, which increases the customers' flow
- Compare Shogayaki's stats against other recipes using Recipe Statistics
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.