In the beginning, the world was filled with desire and lust. People were never content with what they had. This ever-lasting desire for more eventually gave rise to the God of Beginnings.
The God of Beginnings is one with the universe: a holy entity from a place of “Dreams”. Possessing the powers of creation, it released an infinite amount of souls into the world. Giving rise to smallest insects to the running rapids and the magnanimous mountains, these souls fused with the living and the inanimate. Eventually, humans and souls became the most developed pair of species. Living in harmony, they moved forward on the axis of time and space.
However, after thousands of years of harmony and peace, an all-out war broke out between souls and humans. Although humans prevailed, both sides suffered immense casualties. Souls were exiled while humans became the rulers of the land. This historical war became known as the Era War.
Horrified and saddened by the Era War, the God of Beginnings fell into depression and hopelessness, giving rise to negative and evil energy. Sensing this energy growing within him, he forced himself into a deep slumber to avoid the potential dangers that could arise. But not even the chains of an eternal slumber could contain it. From this evil energy, Fallen Angels were born and began to spawn around the world.
As Fallen Angels populated the world, the scales of balance began to tip. Fueled by hunger, greed and sins, they imposed their will on humanity. The world quickly fell into darkness. If this were to continue, the world would be facing extinction.
The God of Beginnings' eternal slumber also sealed away the magical abilities to summon the souls of the living and the inanimate. Mortals were simply no match for Fallen Angels; their weapons proved to be futile. Under the evil reign of Fallen Angels, the world began to collapse, and the countdown to extinction began.
When all hope seemed lost, the Magic Academy discovered a new breed of souls lying dormant within “Food”. In a race against time, the scientist began to research and developed a powerful Magic Crystal that could awaken the souls lying dormant in food. Through countless failures, they finally succeeded in awakening these Food Souls. Food Souls were not only conscious and highly intelligent but they also had the abilities of magic. They quickly became the deciding factor in the war against the Fallen Angels.
The awakening of Food Souls instilled hope into humanity again. And as the struggle between Fallen Angels and humans continued, balance was once again restored. The survival or extinction of humanity has become a question that can only be answered by time itself.
See Main Story.
Main Story: New World (TBA)
See New World.
See Event Stories.
Food Soul Stories
See Food Soul Stories.
Groups and Societies
There are multiple Food Soul groups, institutes, shops, etc. that exist in Tierra.
Food Souls and societies portrayed as protagonists. At the beginning of the game, taken place in the Main Story, the player (Master Attendant) finds Rice as she wanders into the store. Olivia determines Rice to be an empty shell, devoid of soul power and without a Master Attendant of her own. Thus, Master Attendant takes in Rice and considers her as their own Food Soul story-wise.
New World 3.0
- Rice is Master Attendant's main Food Soul. Always eager to help and generous to others.
- Tiramisu is Olivia's main Food Soul. Her goal is to bring peace between Food Souls and humans alike.
- New World 3.0 is a revamp of the Main Story, introducing four different routes for a particular Food Soul, B-52, Rice, Peking Duck, and Red Wine, Steak, and Gingerbread route.
- Curiously, Peking Duck is not a main character in the main story and only appears to be a side character during your Light Kingdom's journey.
Food Souls and societies portrayed as villains.
- Black Pudding spread the Bloodlust virus; collaborated with Bloody Mary to kill Pretzel.
- Bloody Mary killed many from several kingdoms (killed several girls in Turkey's kingdom due to his Master Attendant's wishes and killed a princess that was visiting Stargazy Pie's kingdom).
- Boston Lobster turned against humanity after escaping.
- Fruit Tart ordered Souffle to set the Viscount's mansion on fire, killing many.
- Spaghetti caused the death of some nobles; collaborated with Whisky to kill Pretzel.
- Whisky caused the destruction of many kingdoms.
Societies formed by humans and are based on Food Souls.
- Chef's Guild
- Heaven's Society
- Magic Academy
- The Chef's Guild is an organization built to work together and fight with Food Souls. Olivia and Ichi are already part of the group before Master Attendant joins.
- Heaven's Society spearheaded many unethical food soul experiments with the aim to take over many kingdoms.
- The Magic Academy was credited with developing a way to summon Food Souls and study their abilities. Despite their current prestige and students, there have been many unethical Food Soul experiments that took place before the beginning of the game, hidden from the public eye. Mithra is a student there, but she is unaware of what used to happen in the Academy.
Satan's Coffee House
A coffee house owned by Coffee and located in Gloriville. Milk and Black Tea help run the house, while Pastel de Nata makes pastries for it. Chocolate joined the group after he was saved by Coffee at his Master Attendant's request. Crepe was later rescued and treated for her injuries before Macaron found her. Escargot joined after his narcolepsy was treated.
- Waffle was sent to the Satan's Coffee House in search of a compatible Food Soul weapon for testing. She meets Coffee and Black Tea before borrowing Black Tea's revolver.
Jello Support Group
The group of Food Souls that support the idol Jello.When Jello was an idol-in-training she came across two lost children, Lacy and Joel, from an orphanage Pudding worked at. When Pudding found the children he invited Jello to stay at the orphanage When Jello left, Pudding left with her and became her manager. Later Pudding finds out the orphanage was destroyed by Fallen Angels. Lacy survives but Joel does not, and when Lacy summons Omurice, she calls him Joel. Lacy and Omurice become devoted Jello fans, Lacy even sends Jello letters. When Pudding sees the letters he goes to talk to Lacy and tries to get her to remember the real Joel, but that makes her sad and Omurice gets angry at Pudding. Omurice tries his best to act like Joel to make his MA happy before she passes away.
- Pudding and Omurice dislike each other, with Pudding constantly denying Omurice opportunities to hang out with Jello and Omurice persistently defying Pudding.
- Mango Pudding is a rival idol
Pan de Muerto's house
Located in the outskirts of Midgard, Pan de muerto and Turducken lives here. Notable landmarks around this area is a cemetery.
- Minestrone ran away after Truducken wanted to kill him. The reason is that Minestrone is slowly turning into a Fallen Angel and Turducken believed that he'll one day lose control.
- Pan De Muerto has been living here for a long time and was tasked to find Turducken, who helped her Master Attendant (a commander).
Perigord Institute is a research center founded and run by White Truffle whose role is more likely centered around the creation of weapons to combat Fallen Angels. White Truffle founded the institute to explain magic using technology after her sister turned into a monster. Waffle was originally a student at the Glix Institute which is funded by Perigod Institute before being invited to be a researcher. Braised Noodles works for the Security Department after being saved from illegal experimentation by some scientists in an underground lab. Hardtack Biscuit later joined the Security Department as the second member and often supervises Braised Noodles.
- Waffle is noted to be talkative and jumpy by White Truffle.
- The Institute has connections with Donut's Grace Army.
- Braised Noodles' headsets were created by Waffle to replace her ears which were removed during the illegal experiment.
- Hardtack Biscuit is the second member of the Security Department and often bosses Braised Noodles.
- Gyudon decided to research about firearms after meeting Waffle and White Truffle.
A group who conspires to watch a certain story unfold according to plan. The Time Pavilion is a residence filled with clocks that was established by the Duke in favor of his Duchess, Fruit Tart, who is the stand-in after the original Duchess. Souffle is her accomplice and butler who puts her plan in place through means of investigation and committing violent acts.
- Fruit Tart is noted to look like Lilia by Souffle.
- Souffle is a butler-in-training at Viscount Pell's mansion as an undercover investigator for Fruit Tart.
- The alter side of Souffle is a devoted supporter and accomplice of Fruit Tart and is willing to commit any violent act to achieve her goal.
- The mansion is located in the south of Gloriville.
Garden of Eden
- The greenhouse where Mashed Potatoes teaches is in Midgar, Gloriville.
Bamboo Mist Pawn Shop
- Peking Duck and Yuxiang paid a visit to Longjing's courtyard for a get-together party.
Buddha's Temptation's Group
A group founded by Buddha's Temptation to combat against the Heaven's Society and save any food souls captured by them. Buddha founded the group after his Master Attendant was tricked by them, his friend was captured by the Heaven's Society and his MA's son was killed by them. He is partnered with Peking Duck.
- Beggar's Chicken, Mandarin Squirrel Fish and Peking Duck helped the group foil Heaven's Society plan of infuriating the Nian Beast during the New Year Temple Fair event.
- Century Egg swore allegiance to Cordyceps after being rescued by him.
- Snowskin Mooncake is a not a permanent member. As a traveling writer, she came here to record her observations and publish her book [tiao yuan] under the alias of Lian.
A tea house built near manors. It was founded by Dongtang. Its goal is to eliminate any cult-related groups.
Longjing Tea's Cave and Courtyard
Longjing Tea's residence has an underground cave and a courtyard with a lake near it. Other nearby landmarks include dragon statues where people can place notes or some sort and have their wishes be fulfilled by Longjing. Dragon & Phoenix, Dragon's Beard Candy and Zitui Bun all became members after being saved by Longjing Tea. Realgar Wine works there as an Alchemist. Wuyi Da Hong Pao is a old friend of Longjing Tea and has helped him a number of times in terms of medical help.